SuccessFactors is a SAP product suite to provide cloud-based solution to manage various HR functions such as business alignment, people performance, recruitment, and learning activities for all sizes of organizations in more than 60 industries. Businesses of all sizes are using SAP SuccessFactors Human Experience Management to transform and expand HR strategies. With the HXM suite, you can not only find, train, and manage your workforce but also combine feedback with operational data to understand how people feel and why – and create exceptional employee experiences.
SAP SuccessFactors Modules
- Platform and Employee Profile (BizX)
- Employee Central
- Performance and Goals
- Compensation and Variable Pay
- Career Development and Development
- Recruiting Management, Marketing and Onboarding
- Workforce Planning and Analytics
- BizX Mobile
SAP and SuccessFactors Comparative Solutions
SAP HCM vs SuccessFactors
The bottom line is, SAP HCM is On Premise and customized. SuccessFactors HCM is in the Cloud. It is a SaaS solution and cannot be customized. SuccessFactors is very highly configurable, but not flexible for customization.
The modern workforce is a global workforce. Managing a global workforce presents challenges, but it also presents an opportunity for companies to utilize the best in technology to attract, engage and retain talent. SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central is a flexible, global core HR solution that helps you meet the expectations of your people and the needs of your business. Employee Central Global Benefits is part of Employee Central and delivers on this promise.
SAP Success Factors Employee Central Global Benefits provides a single solution to manage benefits around the globe by delivering a flexible global benefits framework that can be configured to meet company and country-specific requirements.
SAP Success Factors Employee Central (EC) comes with an easy-to-use benefits module, which lets in HR admins to work without difficulty configure on SAP Success Factors to assist employees to apply the advantages quick and without problems.
Available SuccessFactors Roles:
- Functional Lead: Assisting and guiding clients on its business challenges and best practices and being able to recommend the possible solutions.
- Configurator: Professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the solution that can be efficiently configured while being aware of the latest trends and possibilities of the suite.
- Change Management Consultant: Professionals who assist clients in their HR Transformation and provide elaborate recommendations on communication and training strategies.
- Project Manager: Managing projects of all size including global roll outs
The author of this article is an experienced Success Factor consultant