We respect your privacy and your rights for data protection and privacy. Please read this privacy statement carefully to understand who we are, how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event that you have a complaint.
2. WHO WE ARE
Enfogen imited (‘we’, ‘us’) collect, use and is responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the data protection and privacy laws which apply across the European Union (including those in the United Kingdom), and we are responsible as a ‘Controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws
3. TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information collected by us:
We collect, store and use the following personal information when you provide it to us:
- Name and Contact Data: We collect your first and last name, email address, phone number, job title or role and/or other similar contact data.
- Credentials: We do not collect usernames, passwords, password hints and other similar security information.
- Device and Usage Data: We collect data about how you and your devices interact with our website (by cookies and other similar tracking technologies), which might include, amongst other things, your IP address and/or details of which version of web browsers you use or the pages you view on our website. See our Cookies Policy for further details regarding the use of such tracking technologies.
- Comments and Feedback: We retain information when you make enquiries or provided comments or feedback on our services.
Information collected from other sources:
Occasionally we receive personal information from third party sources, which vary from time to time, but generally include:
- Data brokers, who may supplement our marketing database from time to time;
- Partners, with whom we might provide co-branded services, or with whom we might engage in joint marketing activities;
- Publicly-available sources such as open government databases or other data in the public domain;
- Cookies and other tracking technologies.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
- Provide (and improve) the products and services we offer to you, and keep you informed of similar or related products and services relevant to you.
- Perform essential business operations to enable us to operate our business, make informed decisions and report on performance of our business. This processing is necessary to serve our legitimate interests.
- Protect the security of our services and our customers, detect fraud, confirm validity of software and service access rights, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. This processing is necessary to serve our legitimate interests.
- Improve our website by monitoring how you use it. This processing is necessary to serve our legitimate interests.
- Where you request or consent to such, to send you marketing material and other relevant notifications.
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (albeit this information will be anonymised). This processing is required to serve our legitimate interests.
5. WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We do not and will not sell personal information about our customers. We may share information with the following types of third parties, or in the following circumstances:
- Partners: We offer contracting services to customers using SAP and we may liaise with SAP and its affiliates, and other strategic partners for the purposes of delivering products and services to you.
- Other Third-Party Vendors: We use a variety of third-party vendors (including agents, contractors, advisors and service providers) who perform a variety of functions to help us operate our business – such as, by way of example only, website management and hosting, and/or services to protect and secure our systems and services. (We only share your data as necessary for the purpose of receiving these products, services or advice from these third parties. Such entities are required to abide by our privacy and security requirements, and are prohibited from using personal data received from us for any other purpose.)
- Compelled Disclosure: When legally required, strictly necessary for the performance of a contract, or to protect our rights (or those of our affiliates) we may disclose your personal information to law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law, or as may otherwise be legally required.
When sharing data with third parties, your personal information may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area — for further information including on how we safeguard your personal data when this occurs, see ‘Transfer of your information out of the EEA’.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party without your consent.
6. WHETHER INFORMATION MUST BE SUPPLIED BY YOU
In some instances it will be necessary for you to provide Name and Contact Data and Credentials to enable us to provide products and services to you. The use of such data also assists us to ensure the secure and effective management of the supply of such products and services.
We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to us, and any impact this may have on our ability to deliver products/services if you decline.
7. HOW LONG WILL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BE KEPT
We hold your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the products and services offered and/or supplied to you, or for other legal purposes such as complying with the law and our legal obligations, resolving disputes and enforcing our agreements. All personal information we retain will be subject to this privacy statement and our internal retention guidelines. If you have any questions about a specific retention period for specific types of personal information we process, please contact the Privacy Team (see ‘How to Contact Us’ below).